Sound Physicians was founded in 2001 with the simple premise that in order to build an excellent hospitalist group, we needed to attract, recruit and retain high-quality physicians. A cornerstone of our practice has always been to invest heavily in our physicians and create a better career opportunity for hospitalists. We offer rewarding, sustainable careers for our outstanding physicians with our unique approach:
- Manageable encounters to enable a focus on quality patient care
- Career development opportunities to promote financial and professional growth
- Physician-designed technology to improve workflow and handoffs
- Continuing education and training resources to support learning
- On-site and regional leadership to provide support and mentorship
- Mentoring and collegial environment to promote team autonomy
- Path to Partnership™ and ownership opportunities
You and Your Career Goals
Sound Physicians’ approach to recruiting is focused on you and your career goals. Our experienced recruitment consultants will help you evaluate both the current market and our available positions. If you are not quite ready to make a move but want us to notify you when we have opportunities that meet your requirements, register to receive our opportunity alert.
ECHO Locum Tenens
Interested in working as a Locum Tenens? ECHO Locum Tenens is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sound Physicians, providing hospitalist physician staffing services to solve short-term coverage needs. For current opportunities go to www.echolt.com or contact David Schumann, email@example.com or 817-805-8675.
Nursing, Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Careers
Sound Physicians has pioneered the role of the Hospitalist RN – a rewarding career for experienced nurses looking to move away from bedside care into a clinical care management role.